© Copyright – Smartzone 2023
Part of our Smart Home Security System, our door sensor is designed to monitor the opening and closing of doors and/or windows in your home. Our sensor will contact you with a notification directly to your smartphone if it notices any irregular activity in your home. Such activity includes your front door being open when you are normally at work.
Our Door Sensor is small and discreet making it difficult to see. Installation of the product is incredibly easy as our sensor is installed with a powerful magnet. No need to worry about installation anyway as our professional installers will take care of all that for you!
- Long battery life protecting your home for longer.
- Super speed signal transmission (F1 model only).
- Compatible with AC powered F1 control panels (F1 model only).
- Powered by pre-inserted Lithium battery for easy installation.
- Compact and slim design for a better aesthetic in your home.
- Tamper protection to prevent unauthorized removal, sabotage or unsteady installation.
- Randomized supervision signals to check system integrity and troubleshooting.
- Low battery detection for greater security.
Why Are Door Sensors Important?
Door sensors make up one part of a superior Home Security package. The sensor is made up of two parts, which are placed on doors and windows. The two parts of the sensor lie next to each other. When separated the sensor will communicate with the panel to send an alert that a window or door has been opened.
Powered by Alarm.com
|Frequency||433 MHz / 868 MHz|
|Power Source||CR2 3V 850Ah Lithium battery x 1|
|Battery Life||3 years*|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to +122°F)|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 85% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||85 x 24.6 x 19.5 mm|