© Copyright – Smartzone 2023
CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
Provide extra protection for your family with our Carbon Monoxide Detector. The perfect add-on to your Smart Home Security System provides round-the-clock protection by detecting the presence of the dangerous gas in your home. The product is effective at detecting even low levels of carbon monoxide – 50ppm.
When gas is detected, the sensor will contact the system’s control panel to instantly alert you. The detector also has a built-in siren for audio alert, ensuring extra safety. The product is completely wireless, meaning easy installation, and is battery operated.
- Alarm Volume: 85 dB at 3 meter.
- Built-in siren for audio alert.
- Alarm silence function: 10 minutes per activation.
- Diagnostic function: A test button for self-test including optical sensor diagnosis.
- Excellent stability with high sensitivity.
- Low battery detection.
- Randomized supervision signals for trouble-free system integrity checking.
- Digital signal processing.
- Detection method: Reflective photoelectric sensor.
- Certified in Europe (EN54-4 and EN14604).
WHERE TO PLACE YOUR CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
Carbon Monoxide, an incredibly dangerous gas, is a by-product of combustion. Gas, oil, coal and wood are all contribute to the presence of the gas. This means it is essential to place Carbon Monoxide Detectors in rooms where fuel is burned, such as the kitchen, living room and utility room.
You don’t have to worry about installing the Carbon Monoxide Detector yourself. Our professional installers are available to install any Smart Home add-ons, and will advise on the best place to install the detector.
Powered by Alarm.com
|Frequency||868MHz / 433MHz|
|Power Source||Alkaline AA x 3|
|Battery Life||2 years*|
|Measuring Range||0 to 999 PPM|
|Alarm Concentration||30 to 999 PPM|
|Response Time||Less than 3 minutes for a concentration of 300 PPM|
10-40 minutes for a concentration of 100 PPM
60-90 minutes for a concentration of 50 PPM
|Siren Output||85dB @ 1 meter|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 85% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||130mm x 100mm x 41 mm|