Carbon Monoxide, an incredibly dangerous gas, is a by-product of combustion. Gas, oil, coal and wood are all contribute to the presence of the gas. This means it is essential to place Carbon Monoxide Detectors in rooms where fuel is burned, such as the kitchen, living room and utility room.
You don’t have to worry about installing the Carbon Monoxide Detector yourself. Our professional installers are available to install any Smart Home add-ons, and will advise on the best place to install the detector.